21 Jan RESOURCES
Welcome to the Impact Relations Institute’s library of resources
ARTICLES – IMPACT COUNCILS – REPORTS
Our Impact Council series feature inspiring communicators or brands discussing important trends and best practices that are critical for authentic and impactful communications. Each session is a one-hour facilitated conversation or presentation.
The content of each Impact Council is flexible based on the issues happening in the world around us to ensure the sessions reflect the consultation and advocacy needed for communicating about timely and relevant world issues. Scroll below for video recordings from our previous sessions, featuring speakers from brands and organizations including Levi Strauss, Fjällräven, Ben & Jerry’s, KIND Snacks and the American Red Cross.
- Show Me the Data: Using Analytics to Measure Impact (Mar 2023)
- Communicating with Compassion During Natural Disasters (Nov 2022)
- How Brands & Athletes Can Form Winning Partnerships (Sep 2022)
- How Comms Pros can Build an Impactful DEI Program (Jul 2022)
- How Communicators Can Join the Fight for Reproductive Justice (Jun 2022)
- Best Practices in Launching Global Impact Reports (Apr 2022)
- How to be ‘KIND’ During Pride Month (Jun 2021)
- Ben & Jerry’s on Racial Injustice (May 2021)
- Fjällräven on How Brand Experiences Can Inspire Sustainable Behavior (Apr 2021)
- Journey to Purpose with Carol Cone (Mar 2021)
- Creating a Business-Led Movement with Levi Strauss & Co (Feb 2021)
- Trends in Purpose with Porter Novelli (Jan 2021)
- Impact Council: Stop Hate for Profit (Jul 2020)
Click here to download the slides from our first Impact Council, presented by Kate Cusick and Whitney Dailey of Porter Novelli on January 13, 2021.
Click here to download our Evolving Guide to Impact Relations.