21 Jan RESOURCES
Welcome to the Global Impact Relations Network’s library of resources
- Impact Council: Ben & Jerry’s on Racial Injustice (May 2021)
- Impact Council: Fjällräven on How Brand Experiences Can Inspire Sustainable Behavior (Apr 2021)
- Impact Council: Journey to Purpose with Carol Cone (Mar 2021)
- Impact Council: Creating a Business-Led Movement with Levi Strauss & Co (Feb 2021)
- Impact Council: Trends in Purpose with Porter Novelli (Jan 2021)
- Impact Council: Stop Hate for Profit (July 2020)
Click here to download the slides from our first Impact Council, presented by Kate Cusick and Whitney Dailey of Porter Novelli on January 13, 2021.
Click here to download our Evolving Guide to Impact Relations.